BIGEN HAIR DYE HOSPITALIZED 19 YEAR OLD BRAD MCGLOWN of TOLEDO, OH
TOLEDO, OH (Tyme Management PR GROUP) Brad McGlown 19, of Toledo feared for his life, and in currently in the Hospital after going to his barber shop and getting his hair dyed by using the product Bigen Hair Dye. Shortly after Brad got his hair cut and colored with Bigen Hair Dye at an area barber shop, his head started itching which quickly turned into pain and swelling the next day he then had to check into the nearest hospital "St. Vincent Hospital"
Bigen hair dye is a hair coloring product that the manufacturers claim is gentle, long-lasting and nurturing to hair, but this hair dye product caused his whole head, eyes, and lips to swell. Due to the swelling and inflation to Brad's entire head, eyes and face it could have closed his airways.
For all legal question please refer to Attorney Charles E. Boyk 419.241.1395
ABOUT BIGEN HAIR DYE (From Their Site)
Sold in 70 countries worldwide, Bigen is the #1 selling permanent powder hair color. Regardless of your natural hair color, consistency, condition, length or style, Bigen produces optimum darkening results. http://bigen-usa.com/2011/permanent-powder.htm
For more General Inquiries/ Interviews please call
T Page, Publicist
For Legal Inquiries please contact
Charles E. Boyk
Attorney at Law
Charles Boyk Law Offices, LLC
National City Bank Building
405 Madison Avenue
Toledo, Ohio 43604
# # #