From Darrin Moore's Notes on Facebook...
I'd be interested in hearing a liberal's side of the argument why these choices are not mistakes but are actually smart moves on Obama's part. Help me understand.
1. Offended the Queen of England
2. Bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia
3. Praised the Marxist Daniel Ortega
4. Kissed Hugo Chavez on the cheek
5. Endorsed the Socialist Evo Morales of Bolivia
6. Announced we would meet with Iranians with no pre-conditions
7. Gave away billions to AIG, also without pre-conditions
8. Expanded the bailouts
9. Insulted everyone who has ever loved a Special Olympian
10. Doubled our national debt
11. Announced a termination of the space defense system the day
after the North Koreans launched an ICBM.
12. Despite the urgings of his own CIA director and the prior 42 CIA
directors, released information on intelligence gathering. Announced major
restrictions on interrogation techniques used on enemy combatant prisoners.
13. Accepted without public comment the fact that five of his cabinet
members cheated on their taxes and two others withdrew after they
couldn't take the heat.
14. Appointed a Homeland Security Chief who quickly identified as "dangers to the nation", groups including veterans of the military, and opponents to abortion on demand, and who ordered that the word terrorism” no longer be used but instead referred to such acts as “man made disasters.
15. Circled the globe so he could openly apologize for America’s greatness.
16. Told Mexicans the violence in their country was because of us.……
17. Politicized the census by moving it into the White House from its
Department of Commerce origins and announced ACORN [the organization
under massive scrutiny amid allegations of election fraud] would manage the process.
18. Appointed as Attorney General the man who orchestrated the forced removal and expulsion from America to Cuba of a nine-year old whose mother died trying to bring him to a life of freedom in the United States.
19. Salutes as heroes three Navy SEALS who took down three terrorists who threatened one American life and the next day announces members of the Bush administration will likely stand trial for torturing a terrorist who had played a part in killing 3000 Americans by pouring water up their nose.
20. Air Force One flew over New York City for a photo op without notifying local authorities causing widespread panic.
21. Took over the American Automobile industry and handed over 50% off to the unions [because he said he owed them].
22. Continued his drive for absolute gun control activities, thumbing his nose at the 2nd Amendment.
23. Offered travel and living subsidies in the U.S.to Hamas activists displaced from the Gaza Strip.
24. Got more airtime [TV] than Oprah Winfrey and was seldom in Washington tending to the business of State.
25. Announced the closure of enemy combatants detention center in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
but failed to address the issue of 'what' to do with the 200+ prisoners currently held there.
Rumors persist that they'll be housed on U.S. soil.